The Rotary e-Club of NextGen has members throughout the States of Australia and overseas
Our objective is to support the ideals of Rotary; support member’s local communities through service; support the Royal Flying Doctor Service, Queensland section with fundraising and rural community support.and enjoy our times together
You may be a -
- Rotarian finding you’re unable to meet traditional attendance requirements due to business or family circumstances, making it impossible to meet weekly attendance requirements.
- You may be an Ex-Rotarian considering re-joining the organisation.
- You may just be a Rotarian that needs to do a ‘Make-Up’ due to travel or personal circumstances making it impossible to get to your club’s meeting
- You may be a young person over 18 years of age starting out in your career; having a desire to support the community but economically and time wise find it difficult to commit to a traditional service organisation.
- You may be at home and wanting a challenge.
If you are, then we wish to hear from you.
Joining Process -
If you decide you wish to join the e-Club, simply click Join Today below to complete the Application for Membership. To do so you need to have the following information available to complete the application.
- Your contact details including phone number and email address
- Referee name and contact details
- Rotary Identification Number (if a Rotarians or Past Rotarian)
Once the Application Form is received, the Membership Director will contact you and together work towards your membership of the e-Club.
You will be issued an invoice for Membership Fees. Membership cannot commence until fees are paid.
Your Membership Requires:
- You are willing to spend time, when possible either on the e-Club website. attending weekly meetings on Zoom or engaging in e-Club or Rotary activities.
- You are willing to participate regularly in the Rotary e-Club NextGen Community and as appropriate and feasible; you are willing to accept tasks and responsibilities.
- You accept that all club programs, forums, business and communications are conducted in English.
- You accept that all currency is detailed in Australian dollars.
- You are willing to make financial contributions through your Fees to the District and Rotary Foundation.
- You accept that for the purpose of Rotary administration, you will be considered a Member in good standing of District 9640, Australia although residing in a State or Province of your own country.
- You have regular access to the Internet and are willing to acquire the necessary skills to participate in the activities of the Rotary e-Club of NextGen.
Do you believe these Membership requirements can be part of your future? If so, we would like to hear from you.